The Fondazione TLS provides the workspace, technological facilities and services required to set up a company operating in the life sciences sector, and enable development and market access. It also provides industrial, scientific and business development support to the incubated companies and to those affiliated with the bioincubator.
Incubated companies are offered a complete package of general and consulting services designed for their routine management and business development needs. They can also request the use of equipped laboratories, offices, meeting rooms and an auditorium.
- Access to workspace and equipped laboratories
- Facilitated access to services
- TLS general services
- Technical support
TLS provides incubated and affiliated companies with analytical instruments and facilities for research activities in molecular biology. In addition to direct access, researchers can benefit from the support of TLS technical staff in molecular profiling activities (small molecules, peptides and proteins), in the development of analytical methods or in directly conducting in vitro and in vivo experiments.
Research services include, among others:
- Mass spectrometry platform (instrumentation; proteomics analysis, bioinformatics analysis)
- Animal Facility (access, advice on technical, scientific and ethical issues, technical/scientific support, conducting experimental projects)
- Pathogen containment level 3 laboratory (BSL-3)
To foster the creation and growth of new startups and to support established SMEs in their market access and business development efforts, TLS offers:
- Entrepreneurial orientation
- License agreement tutoring service; opportunity search and selection; support in the search of financial partners
- Search, selection and support for participation in national and international calls for funding proposals
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
TLS staff provides assistance and advice in assessing and exploiting the assets stemming from research, and accompanies and supports companies in the contact stage with development and licensing partners for research projects and patent applications. To support the patenting and marketing activities of incubated or affiliated companies and research groups, TLS engages in:
- patent due diligence
- monitoring and support in managing filed patent applications
- business intelligence and technology transfer
- patenting and marketing
visit the other sections
RESEARCH SERVICES FOR THIRD PARTIES
With the skills and experience of its technical and scientific staff, the TLS Foundation supports researchers in developing analytical methods and conducting both in vitro and in vivo experimental activities.